Pressure Shuttle Thermoformer
THE MODERN ADVANTAGE
The MODERN Pressure Former’s design and structure is second to none. We use the highest grade components and parts for years of service. Take advantage of the Modern Pressure machine for both large and small part forming.
- All Machines have aluminum extrusion perimeter guarding with mesh inserts for superior viewing and visibility.
- Load/unload areas guarded with light bars.
- All gates and access panels are interlocked with lock-out tag-out gate switches.
- E-stops located on each and every side of the machine.
- Warning and safety signs (Bilingual upon request).
- ANSI standard colors (orange, red, yellow) used where applicable.
- Main disconnect & Air inlet are lock-out tag-out ready.
- Adjustable Female locks
- Motorized Bayonets
- Pressure plate (air bag or Hydraulic)
- Tool clamps and locking systems
- Mold Exchange
- Multiple Oven Zoning arrays
- Temperature controlled ovens (PID)
- Oven Elements (Ceramic, Quartz canister, halogen, or Panel heaters)
- Oven Fire Protection (oven fire door, oven blanket, air jet)
- Motorized or hand crank Adjust.
- Tracking oven or oven drive out
- IR sensor array, camera, and scanners.
- Vacuum Pumps
- Mold Temperature controllers
- Servo positioning vacuum and air valves
- Clamp frames (pin-bar, MODERN 5800 series, MODERN 4-way adjustable, articulating, multi zoned, and motorized)
- Machine extensions and lift/load table
- Ladders and catwalks
- Automatic sheet loading
- Automatic Sheet feeder and cutter.
- International voltages and approvals available
- Spare Parts
- Start-up & Training
- Turnkey Solutions
[readon2 url="/images/pdf/Modern%20Pressure%20Single%20Staion%20Publish%202.pdf" target="_blank"]Print Specification Sheet (PDF)[/readon2]