Continuous Inline Formers
THE MODERN ADVANTAGE
The MODERN High-Speed Continuous Inline thermoforming machines are ideal for long or short runs. Designed to run 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week the overall construction and quality of the Modern can not be matched. These machines are available in various sizes 25”-60” wide and with a multitude of options that best fit your application. The MODERN is designed for all markets and we look forward to providing you with latest in high-speed, quality, and innovative solutions to meet and surpass you thermoforming requirements.
- All machines have aluminum extrusion perimeter guarding with lexan or mesh inserts for superior viewing and visibility
- All gates and access panels are interlocked with lock-out tag-out gate switches.
- E-stops located at various positions on the machine.
- Warning and safety signs (Bilingual upon request)
- ANSI standard colors (orange, red, yellow) used where applicable.
- Main disconnect & Air inlet are lock-out tag-out ready.
- Web and Part Deionizing/Cleaning
- Roll Stands
- Roll Lifts
- Servo Nip-Feed
- Sheet edge Preheaters
- Servo Rail Adjust
- Oven Zoning/Layout
- Clam Shell or C-Shape Oven
- Oven Drive-out
- Third Motion Plug Assist
- Heated Plug
- Heated Mold/Trim Base Plates
- Motorized trim adjust X,Y, & Z
- High Speed Servo Form and Trim
- Servo Top Head adjust for stack heights
- Pre-Punch Stations
- Servo Ejectors
- Product handling
- Pick n Place or Robotic
- Die Carts
- Die Loaders
- International Voltages available
- Custom Options
- Turn-key Solutions
- Spare Parts
Print Specification Sheet (PDF)